Thursday, July 3, 2014

Ogun State Based Pastor Plucks The Eyes And Cuts Off The Tongue Of His Friend For Rituals

This shocking act happened on the 10th of June, but the case is still unfolding as we speak! According to Leadership Newspaper, Police operatives attached to Ogun State Police Command have finally arrested one pastor, Abimbola Alonge, for allegedly killing his best friend, Yusuf Kamilu. (both are pictured above Kamilu is the man to the left that resembles a painting, whist Pst. Alonge is the man to the right). 

Kamilu, who hails from Abeokuta and lived at Ade Oshunowo Street, Giwa Junction, Oke Aro, near Agbado, was said to have visited Alonge on June 10, 2014 but was later found later, lying almost dead at a junction in the area! Hmmm! 

A resident, Jinadu said he was deeply shocked to see Kamilu, 54, lying unconcious told the newspapers reporters that the victim's eyes and tongue had been removed! 

Futher investigation revealed that the victim was brutally murdered. The incident was said to have been reported at Ayinla police division. 

The policemen then rushed the victim to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital LASUTH), Ikeja, where he eventually died 3 days later on Friday, June 13. Before embarking on the visit to Pst. Alonge, 
Kamilu told his wife that his pastor friend said they were both going to an important meeting but did not disclose the place to him. 

Alonge who happens to be the pastor of Exodus Anointed Church of Christ, Adiyan, Agbado in Ogun State, and Kamilu, a theatre practitioner, had been friends for about 15 years. Also, while Kamilu is married with two children, the pastor is said to have married three wives, but retained only one who gave birth to two children. 

Speaking with the newspaper's correspondent on Friday, Kamilu's wife, Adijat, explained that when her husband was found at a junction lying half-dead the following morning, the pastor had lied to them on phone that he travelled. 

She said, 

"At about 10am when he left the house on Tuesday, Alonge called him on phone, and my husband replied that he was already about leaving. He promised to come back at about 6pm because I was not feeling alright too, and I was even using drugs. 

"By 3pm that same day, I called him on phone again asking whether my ATM card was with him because I needed to withdraw some money. He still answered me cracking a joke, and I heard the voices of about four persons laughing in the background. He said it was my ATM card that he was eating now in pastor's house. That was the joke, but it made me to know that he was still at that place." 


Post a Comment